Join us on a Spanish immersion week in Cataluña for seven days and six nights. We are co-hosting with the help of Sergio – one of our teachers, who lives in Sitges – a neighboring colonial town south of Barcelona. Sitges will be our home base after spending two nights in Barcelona, where we will be delighted with vistas, vineyards, fantastic vermouth, delicious food, Roman sites, nature, and beauty all around.
For those wanting to stay a little longer, we offer an additional two-night stay to get a sneak peek at La Costa Brava. We will go to Girona – a beautiful medieval city in the Catalonia region. It is filled with colorful buildings and is home to one of the sets of the HBO hit series Game of Thrones (GOT) and Figueres – a small town known as the home of Salvador Dalí, one of the genius of surrealist painting.
Day 1 – Thu 06/06/24 (H)
- Check-in at the hotel.
- Welcome, happy hour.
Day 2 – Fri 06/07/24 (B, L)
- Barrio Gótico walking tour.
- Museu Marítim de Barcelona.
- Palau de la Música Catalana.
Day 3 – Sat 06/08/24 (B, L)
- Recinte Modernista Sant Pau Barcelona.
- Transfer to Sitges & check in at the hotel.
Day 4 – Sun 06/09/24 (B)
- Morning walking tour.
- Half-day off.
Day 5 – Mon 06/10/24 (B, L)
- Day trip to La Ruta del Vino y Vermut.
- Museo del Vino.
- Experiencia Familia Torres.
- Museo malvasia.
Day 6 – Tue 06/11/24 (B, L)
- Day trip to Tarragona.
- Roman Amphitheater, Catedral, Parte Alta.
Day 7 – Wed 06/12/24 (B, H)
- Farewell morning beach picnic.
- Check-out & departure.
Day 8 (extended trip) – Thu 06/13/24 (B, L)
- Transfer to Girona.
- Historic walking tour.
- Catedral de Girona – Featured in GOT.
- La judería.
Day 9 (extended trip) – Tue 06/14/24 (B, L)
- Day trip to Figueres.
- Walking tour & Museo Salvador Dalí.
Pricing & Registration (10 spots)
- $2,820 – Shared accommodation – 2 people/room.
- $660 Additional for single accommodation – 1 person/room.
- $880 for the two-day extension trip + $220 for single accommodation.
- Pricing for current students is $2,620/shared accommodation.
- Pricing for current students for the extension is $780.
- Registration includes lodging, transportation, most meals, activities & guides (airfare not included).
- A non-refundable deposit of $750 is required to reserve your spot. The remaining balance will be split into two installments due 45 & 90 days after the first payment.
- 10 Spots are available.
- To RSVP, click below, and then we will send you an invoice.
- You may bring a +1 as long as they are willing to speak in Spanish at all times.
- A travel waiver & proof of travel insurance are required.
- Meals included per day (B, L, D, H) B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner, H = happy hour
- Terms & conditions apply.