Join us on a ten-day Spanish Immersion trip to the land of the Incas. We will spend two days in Lima before heading to Cusco for three nights, followed by a two-day visit to the Sacred Valley and one of the modern seven wonders of the world – Machu Picchu.
Day 0 – Sun 05/21/23
- Arrival. Check-in after 3 pm @ Tierra Viva Miraflores Centro.
- Welcome Happy Hour.
Day 1 – Mon 05/22/23
- Walking tour in the Historic Center of Lima & Miraflores
Day 2 – Tue 05/23/23
- Walking tour in the bohemian neighborhood of Barranco.
- Flight to Cusco.
- Check-in @ Illa Hotel.
Day 3 – Wed 05/24/23
- Walking tour Cusco.
- Happy Hour.
Day 4 – Thu 05/25/23
- Half-day tour visiting the “famous four” archeological sites near Cusco
Day 5 – Fri 05/26/23
- Transfer to the Sacred Valley
- Visit Pisaq – an archeological site.
- Visit Ollantaytambo – a small town and an archeological site.
- Check-in @ Sol Natura
Day 6 – Sat 05/27/23
- Day trip to the Sacred Valley
- Visit Moray – an archeological site.
- Visit Maras – a natural salt mine.
- Visit Chinchero – a beautiful town of weavers.
Day 7 – Sun 05/28/23
- Inca-Trail Express – We will start the day with an easy four-hour hike to the archeological site of Wiñayhuayna, then lunch, followed by another leisurely walk to Inti Punku (Sun Gate), where we will be rewarded with breathtaking views of the majestic Machu Picchu citadel. A tourist-class bus will transfer us to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town), where we will spend the night.
- Check-in @ Terrazas de Luna
Day 8 – Mon 05/29/23
- Visit and guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Return to Cusco.
Day 9 – Tue 05/30/23
- Day off
- Farewell dinner.
Day 10 – Wed 05/31/23
Pricing & Registration (10 spots)
- $2,980 – Shared accommodation – 2 people/room (4 spots/4 spots left).
- $3,530 – Single accommodation – 1 person/room (6 spots/1 spot left).
- 10% discount for current students/members – $2,682/shared accommodation & $3,177/single accommodation.
- Registration is all-inclusive – Lodging, transportation (except airport pickup in Lima), the local flight between Lima and Cusco, Breakfasts, most lunches, two happy hours & farewell dinner, activities & guides. Airfare is not included.
- We will provide an alternative activity if you don’t want to do the Inca-Trail Express hike.
- A non-refundable deposit of $980 is required to reserve your spot. The remaining balance is split into two equal payments due two and four months after the initial deposit.
- This trip starts in Lima and ends in Cusco.
- Ten spots are available.
- A travel waiver & proof of travel insurance are required.
- Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test before departure is required.
- Terms & conditions apply.