Join us on a Spanish immersion weekend in Mexico City for four days and three nights, including a day trip to Coyacan & Xochimilco, visiting a couple of museums, and stopping by one or two Taco shops featured on Netflix.
Day 1 – Thu 06/08/23
- Check-in after 3 pm at Hotel MX Roma.
- Meet & Greet Happy Hour @ 6:30 pm.
Day 2 – Fri 06/09/23
- Guided Walking Tour in the Historic Centre of Mexico City.
- Museo Mural Diego Rivera.
Day 3 – Sat 06/10/23
- Boat trip through the Xochimilco Floating Gardens.
- Stroll through Coyoacan, Market visit & Museo Nacional de Culturas Regionales.
Day 4 – Sun 06/11/23
- Castillo de Chapultepec.
- Check-out and departure.
Pricing & Registration (10 spots)
- $880 – Shared accommodation – 2 people/room (2 spots).
- $1,060 – Single accommodation – 1 person/room (8 spots)
- Pricing for current students is $800/shared accommodation & $980/single accommodation.
- Registration is all-inclusive – Lodging, transportation in MX (except to and from the airport), most meals, activities & guides.
- A non-refundable deposit of $450 is required to reserve your spot. The remaining balance will be due 30 days later after the first payment.
- We recommend flying out of Tijuana. It’s a three-hour and forty-five-minute direct flight.
- 10 Spots are available.
- To RSVP, click below, and then we will send you an invoice.
- You may bring a +1 as long as they are willing to speak in Spanish at all times.
- A travel waiver & proof of travel insurance are required.
- Terms & conditions apply.