Join us on a Spanish immersion weekend in Guadalajara for four days and three nights, including a day trip to the birthplace of Tequila.
Day 1 – Thu 03/02/23
- Check in after 3 pm at San Pietro Boutique Hotel.
- Meet & Greet Happy Hour at La Mata Tinta @ 6:30 pm.
Day 2 – Fri 03/03/23
- Guided Walking Tour in Historic Centre of Guadalajara+ Market visit.
- Family-style dinner @ 1910 Cocina de Mexico in Tlaquepaque.
Day 3 – Sat 03/04/23
- Day trip to Tequila.
- Visit the archeological site of Guachimontones.
- Visit a tequila distillery + workshop & tasting.
Day 4 – Sun 03/05/23
- Walking tour & museum visits around Tlaquepaque – Pueblo Mágico.
- Visit an artisanal Mexican candy factory.
- Check-out and departure.
Pricing & Registration (12 spots/Sold out)
- $820 – Shared accommodation – 2 people/room (6 spots/Sold out).
- $1,000 – Single accommodation – 1 person/room (6 spots/Sold out)
- Discount for current students/members – $740/shared accommodation & $920/single accommodation.
- Registration is all-inclusive – Lodging, transportation in MX (except to and from the airport), meals, activities & guides. Except for one lunch on Fri 03/03*. Airfare is not included.
- A non-refundable deposit of $450 is required to reserve your spot. The remaining balance will be due 30 days later after the first payment.
- We recommend flying out of Tijuana. It’s a three-hour direct flight.
- 12 Spots are available.
- A travel waiver & proof of travel insurance are required.
- Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test before departure is required.
- Terms & conditions apply.