Join us on Sat, 04/29, on a Spanish Immersion day trip along the beautiful Baja Coast from Tijuana to Ensenada; we are driving 80 miles south of the border with a couple of pit stops along the way. We will meet at the U.S. pedestrian border at 10 am, cross and let the adventure begin!
- Delicious Mexican tamales.
- A stroll along the historic Malecón in Ensenada.
- Family-style seafood lunch.
- Margaritas at Baja’s first cantina – Hussongs.
- Yummy fish tacos @ Tacos el Fenix
Pricing & Registration (10 spots)
- 10% discount for current students/members – $117.
- Registration covers transportation, a Spanish-speaking tour leader, water, food, and one drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) per stop.
- 10 Spots are available.
- You may bring a +1 as long as they are willing to speak in Spanish at all times.
- To RSVP, click below, and then we will send you an invoice.
- Terms & Conditions apply.